Thursday, April 14, 2011

Someone turned 5



She thinks she is SO big. Yes, she's 5, but she still weighs as much as a 2 year old. I love my little cutie girl. She insisted on a Tangled birthday party, so I delivered. I am embarrassed to post any pictures of her pathetic tower cake that FELL over right before she blew the candles out. I know...ghetto. She loved it though, so that's all that matters. Her birthday was complete with her coveted American Girl doll named Kanani (Aliyah's middle name). How did I get to have a 7, 5, 2 & 2 week old? Oh yeah, I'm old, that's how.

1 comments:

KimberlyGanir said...

Love the pictures. I want to see the cake! Adriann is gonna be jealous that she has that doll. She got the magazine and died and wants to save her money for that doll now! She is a beautiful doll. Put some pics of the baby, I'm freakin out, 4 weeks left!!