Sunday, April 24, 2011

3 weeks old

My days have basically consisted of laying with this yummy little man. I could hold and love on him all day. I rarely let the kids hold him because I get jealous. I want him all to myself! He sleeps SO much, that on the rare occasions he is awake, we all fight over him. He's been out exactly 2 times, and I have no intention of sharing him with the world yet. It's too cold and much too germy for my little precious angel. :) I did manage to get a picture of the kids on Easter, and I just realized this is the first picture of all 4 of them. Love my kids!! I'm one lucky Mama.


3 comments:

Stacie said...

So adorable! Your posts are making me even more excited for ours!

britt said...

oh my goodness!! I haven't been on in so long. I had no idea you were pregnant! how fun. 4 kids!! wow! and he is darling by the way! We are expecting our 3rd girl in June. So funny how time goes by. so fun to see an update! tell marc hi for us!

Liza said...

Seriously? Melting...