Saturday, April 9, 2011

Krue has joined the Crew!


Wow, nearly a year since I last blogged. I'm sure all my followers have lost hope, so this is for Grammie and Papa. I was induced on Monday, and we welcomed a sweet little boy at 12:44 in the afternoon. I'm still convinced that he did not want to come out, but we're happy to have him finally here and healthy. The labor and delivery is on the top of my list for being one of the best experiences of my life. It was a very calm, exciting, relaxing, spiritual, and FUN (yes, I said fun) moment in my life that I wish I could freeze and remember forever. Maybe because this chapter in my life has come to a close? Maybe because the epidural was more AMAZING than I had remembered it being? For what ever reason, it was wonderful, and we now have this little guy to love on.

Krue Kekoa Hodson
7 lbs. 6 oz. 18 inches

6 comments:

KimberlyGanir said...

Finally, you blogged!! It took having a baby to get you back? Love him and want to eat him!

Stacie said...

Yea! Congratulations! Good thing we have dashboard for you slacker blogger. :) Hopefully we can see you guys soon!

Aim Aug said...

It's a blogger miracle! Glad you had a camera to welcome Krue into the world. He is the sweetest, most precious little guy. So glad you had an excellent delivery. So happy for you guys!

Marti said...

What an adorable little guy. Congrats!! We've got to get together when it warms up. I'd love to catch up!

Roseanne said...

Oh he's so cute! I love the name! Congrats!

Emily K. said...

So so cute! Congratulations you guys!! I love the name! It was great seeing Marc awhile back. Hope you're adjusting well to 4. Let us know how it's going!