Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

Does anyone else feel like the summer has escaped them? Although we've had many mindless days stuck inside trying to fill our day with "constructive"(thanks mom) activities, our summer has gone too fast. The only thing left that I HAVE to get done before the summer ends (besides finishing my back splash, our yard, installing kitchen pulls, and, oh the list still goes on) is potty train our little midget who I swear will fall and get swooshed down the toilet if she is left without supervision! We just finished swim lessons, and now on to soccer. I soon will have a 5 year old! How old am I? (Don't answer that) Marc's calling has kept him busier than ever. Youth conference, overnight camping trips, temple trips, and Wednesday all nighters in our basement with the boys. So, here are some pictures to catch you all up. I need to give a shout out to Kael for scoring 2 goals at his first soccer game! It's amazing what a difference a year makes. Last year we had to bribe him just to go out on the field. He's a go getter, and growing up right before our eyes. I'm so proud of him.







3 comments:

Mom and Dad G said...

Okay, It was just a year ago that we were at some of those soccer games that Kael had to be bribed to play in. We are so proud of you Kael. We knew you had it in you all along. You look like a pro!
About the hat Kael. Did you know that a lot of people over here wear those kind of hats.
And sissy! Cutie Patootie! I want some of those flowers.
And, mommy April, at least ytou have a toilet to train missy on. These little moms with these darling little girls...I don't know how they do it. No toilet and no TP, just squat and be sure to hold onto that dress..I guess. Life is good...don't worry if it all doesn't get done...it will still be there another time...have Marc's YM get out of the basement and work in the yard one night as a service...Love yah...wish I was there to help...let me know when Kael gets his silly little bd package from us...I want to know if the mail really works from here. Love Mom (I probably should have emailed this to you, sorry everyone)

Abby said...

My oh My. Where do I even begin. (Im going to warn you, Im in a little bit of a weepy mood so bear with me.) Our little babies. Here we are looking forward to having 5 year olds. April, where did those 5 years go. Our little munchkins that were waddling around during play groups and drooling grow into this beautiful, sweet, smart, (a little attitude (at least mine, lol) little individuals who know what exactly they want. OUR BABIES!!!

I read about y'all holding Kael back one more year. We have had such a hard time deciding what to do with our Grace. But with her and her personality.... I think we are trudging ahead. We will see. Makes me really sad that Kael and Grace wont go to college at the same time (like it really matters, I guess, bc who knows what college they will go to). lol We love y'all so much and I just can't believe that our babies will be 5 so soon. (Made me sad again that they aren't on the same soccer team. ha. Sounds like things are going great for y'all. We are happy here in Idaho, too. Hopefully we can get together soon. If you are needing a trip up to Eastern Idaho for who knows a shopping trip, hahaha. Okay Im really kidding, but maybe skiing trip let me know. We want to see you. If we are ever down in the area we will for sure call you. Kiss your munchkins and tell Mark not to wear those cut off jeans for just anyone. haha.

Abby said...

Thank you and I love you.