Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let's get away!


We were able to get away to St. George for some much needed R&R. It was HOT, but well worth it. We'll make any excuse to go boating. We found some "treasures" on the boat that have been hiding all these years. Couldn't resist showing both pairs of glasses (one of them has made a come back), and the shot of Ali in Grandma's hat. As for the rock. Although I don't have proof, Marc and I swam to the rock to jump off. Marc jumped solo when I ran the other way as I hear him yell, "SNAKE"! If you know me, you know I'm deathly afraid of snakes, and Marc will stop at nothing to tease me about it. It didn't help that as I look away, I saw a lizard. He still doesn't understand why lizards don't bother me. Hello! It's because they have legs and arms!




3 comments:

About Me said...

I totally hear ya on the snake thing. CREEPY!! Looks like you had fun. Congrats on the pregnancy!! How exciting. When are you due?

Sarah said...

ha ha, word is out! ;) totally jealous of the boating... my only consolation is that i'll be doing it in a week in WA. looks like you guys had fun!

Tina Upson said...

I didn't know if the words was out.........oops looks like it, how you feeling mamma??