Monday, June 1, 2009

What can make your 3 year old this happy?


I've been meaning to post this picture for a while. I found it the other day, and couldn't resist. Now, why in the world would my 3 year old daughter be this happy? Was it Christmas morning?...no. Was she being chased by a dog?...no. Were we bribing her with candy?...no. Disneyland?...not even close. I just so happened to snap a shot of her as she was running to the slide at McDonalds. Gross, nasty, germ infested McDonalds. I guess that's what you get when your mom only let's you go there on your birthday.

5 comments:

Roseanne said...

Awesome! That's such a great pic! She is just too dang cute!

Aim Aug said...

Hilarious! Let's take the kids to McD's for lunch. We can pick up a cold or the flu or crypto while we are there too!

Christy and Brian said...

I'm lovin it! Why do kids like those nasty infested places??? Did you find the dirt?

Tina Upson said...

when you coming to town??

britt said...

that is such a funny pic! I love it. I have yet to venture to that unknown territory. I know it's just around the corner though.....