Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Every year we go see this Santa, and this Santa only. He is by far my favorite. So cute, so sweet, so authentic, and who can resist the "bling" on his fingers! Don't laugh at us, but believe it or not, you can only find him at Cabela's of all places. Of course that's where his reindeer want to visit, duh. The kids were so excited. Parents were asked to stand beside their kids, but we were separated by a rope. I thought Ali would freak out, but she was so brave. She stood in line holding Kael's hand the whole time just staring at Santa. I got a shot of Ali telling him she wants a horsie and jeep. (Don't ask me why a horse? She's been saying it all month) I also got a shot of her little hand wrapped around Santa's finger. And if that doesn't melt your heart, he tells the kids he loves them when they get off his lap. So cute!


5 comments:

Tina Upson said...

Paige just looked at Santa like he was creepy.......She needs a big brother like Kael to hold her hand!! I love it!!

Sarah said...

wow, this Santa looks great! i totally forgot that you had told me about him, but we might have to make a trip to Cabella's...

Mom and Dad G said...

Okay, I had some tears as I looked at these adorable pictures and read about the kids and Santa. My heart is melted. Thanks so much for blogging this. Love Mom

Christy and Brian said...

Ahh that's so cute! I really need to take my kids to see Santa!

The Wadsworth's said...

With as much of a MOMMY boy as Kole is there NO WAY he would make it past the Elves to sit on Santa's lap. I wish this had been the Santa that Makena sat on when she was 5 weeks olds. It's my favorite picture of her but the Santa is not as authentic looking as yours....