Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gone baby gone!

We are no longer owners of an impractical 2 seater sports car (can you tell I'm sad?). Although it's been fun, Marc's speeding days are over. We thought we would trade it in when it was time to buy a bigger "family" car, but we tried to sell it on our own and sold it in basically 7 hours. The guy who bought it came to see the car shortly after I posted it. Who would have thought a sports car would sell in this economy, in the winter, and the day before we had our first snow???? We are very blessed.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad G said...

Can't wait to see the new family car! Love Mom Keep the pictures coming. i love them!

The Perry's said...

Ouch sad to see such a hot car go! I haven't been checking the blogs so much but I got to get caught up with some of your pictures. I was scrolling down and then there was MAAAAAREN!!! I love her. She looks so great too. But anyways I actually want to double check your address we are sending your card to (I don't want to put the whole thing on here) but Cedar Hills still, right?
Email me if it's different. Love ya.

Sarah said...

great news... seriously, how do you sell a sports call in this economy in the winter that quickly? how is gimpy? :) your preggo belly is too stinking cute.