Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mathematics

2 + 1=?

4 + 1=?

3 + 2=?

Answers:

2 + 1= 3 people I will call my kids

4 + 1= 5 people I get to feed & dress (yes, I sometimes get to dress Marc. He's colorblind)

3 + 2= 5 people in our family. 3 Boys, 2 Girls


It's official. We will soon be +1! Marc and I are going to be out numbered. Our car needs to magically grow into an SUV (with free gas). Our grocery bill has doubled due to frequent purchasing of toilet paper (I go 2 times in the middle of the night). It has also gone up to accommodate my regular pregnancy cravings: PB & J sandwiches, cereal, and milk (am I a kid again?) We are THRILLED to announce it is a BOY. Marc said if it was another girl, we were done. One sweet "Bipolar" angel is all we can take right now. Hopefully she grows out of it so we can talk daddy into one just like her! The little guy will join our family in January. Now all we have left to do is teach Aliyah how to correctly pronounce her K's, or everyone will think her brother's names are Dale & Dohen. Most of you know about the pregnancy, but I had to post for those of you that don't.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

YAY, congrats on another boy! How fun. Girls are all I know and yes, they are totally bipolar! :) So he'll be named Kohen? So cute!

Emily K. said...

Nooo, not another person I know pregnant! I'm really gonna have to have another baby now, darnit!! Good luck with your 3rd. I hope you're feeling great.

Our Journey to Beating Epilepsy said...

he he he...i have been eating a pb&J everyday and i have like 3 bowls of cereal on a daily basis...also on the nights i wake up starving! and i noticed our grocery bill has doubled as well...it sucks! hopefully i won't be such a cow in 3 weeks! i am soooo happy for you guys! we need to do play dates!

Abby said...

Oh, I didn't know! Congrats Congrats Congrats! I little jealose..... It will probably be another year before I can get prego again after this surgery. Oh, how sweet a little boy. Please come visit us! We would love to have you. Or... if you are ever in the Boise area give us a call and we will see if we can schedule a trip around the same time. Im getting sad not seeing y'all. Congrats again and give kisses to those little ones.

Tina Upson said...

I am going to die if Kohen is even more work then the princess.........it could happen Kale was unusually chill!!!! I just remember him chilling ALL the time!!!

Stacie said...

Hip, hip! Kt told me a while back, but I'm glad to hear it's a boy!!! Congrats!

Heats said...

I love the name Kohen :) Congrats April!