Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One year older, but not much bigger!




I think the only thing that grew was her hair. This is so funny! We took this picture at Ali's birthday party. One year later, same stoller, pretty much the same size. She also had her 2 year check-up today. We were all hoping for 20 lbs, but she came up one pound short. Yes, my 2 year old weighs 19 pounds. The doctor is very pleased with her growth. She's following the growth curve, but she's way below it. I'm just happy that she gained anything at all. 3 pounds in 6 months, yesss!

3 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

She is still just as cute!

Abby said...

Sweet Baby!! You know my 7 month old is almost as big as your two year old. lol I love that she still fits into the stroller.

Sarah said...

it's okay, i have slow growers too! i just took grace in for her 4 yr check-up and she's only gained 3.5 lbs in the last year...