Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Aliyah's Tinkerbell Party


Here are the pictures from Ali's party. She was loving it! She soaked up all the attention she could get on her birthday. All she wanted to do was sit and eat her cake...in front of her Tinkerbell cake. I also made magic wands out of star shaped rice krispy treats dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles. It was a lot of work, but well worth the cute smile she gave me. Aliyah is such a little pixie that I couldn't resist doing the tinkerbell thing.

1 comments:

Mom and Dad G said...

I think she'll make the 22lbs. mark by the time we come home from our mission! Give lots of hugs and kisses to the baby and to Makena, Kaden and Maile from Grammie and Papa. Don't forget little miss Tinkerbell and Mr.Pirate too. Have lots of sister bonding and fun. Love Mom
P.S. Lately when I view your blog videos, the songs you have choosen just seems to be stacking up. I hear two or three songs playing at once. It is hard to enjoy the party with all the songs playing at once. Can you fix it, or is there something I should do on my computer? Love ya anyway from your blog challenged Mom