Tuesday, January 29, 2008

COCOA!!


So, I had to blog this art project Kael did at preschool. The reason is, both my kids are obsessed with hot chocolate, but they totally call it cocoa (thanks to grammie). When Kael made the switch to cows millk, he didn't like it, so I'd sneak in some chocolate mix so he'd get his daily intake of milk. Anyway, long story short, it's the first thing my kids ask for when they wake up in the morning. It's not, "Good morning mom!", it's, "I WANT COCOA !" (DODOA) if sissy says it. So, as you can see, this picture has a special place in my heart.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE that they love cocoa! Tell Kael that his picture is wonderful! I love all the recent posts! Great job on Marc's b-day.

Jennie said...

My kids call it cocoa too!! I LOVE it! It's too cute. Jack even calls Chocolate Milk cocoa, we have a little problem here with it, We want to drink it all the time! I even got a cocoalatte machine for Christmas! :)

Mom and Dad G said...

Kael's artwork needs to be framed. It is fabulous. I even had some cocoa the other day with my breakfast in a hotel. It was either that or coffee, coke or super sweet imitation fruit drinks. So I took a chance and asked for hot chocolate. They accutally had some and it was pretty good. It was some sort of packaged mix, I'm sure. They also brought a cup of sugar with it. I guess they must of thought it was not sweet enough. The last time I asked that question here, I was served a cup of thick chocolate goo. It was pretty funny. Love Mom