Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Leprechaun Obsession


Kael is obsessed, and he won't stop talking about them. I had to blog what he told me when he woke up. "Mom, I am going to catch a leprechaun today, duct tape him to the wall, and steal all his gold! And you know what I will buy with the gold? A ladder, and a mustang. I will be rich!!" He is so random, but I love his excitement for holidays. The boy will not stop talking about leprechauns. I think he believes in leprechauns more than he believes in Santa. He spent all afternoon outside yesterday setting traps to catch one. Send one our way if you catch one. It will make his day.

3 comments:

KimberlyGanir said...

At least he didn't ask for dynamite for his trap like Kenyon did!

Stacie said...

I love hearing all these cute stories from everybody. I don't think I was like that as a kid. :)

Abby said...

Grace is the same exact way!! We made traps for school the day before St. Patricks Day and the teacher sent them home a day later telling the kids to see if they could catch a leprechaun at home. Grace kept seeing little leprechauns running around in our grass. hahaha. Isn't it cute to watch their little imaginations go CRAZY!