Monday, February 1, 2010

Comet...it makes your mommy mad!!

Yes, I was wasting my time on blasted overstock looking for a new rug. Once I realized I had drowned out the noises of my children, I suddenly become aware of a swishing sound. I look to my left, and then to my right. Heaven forbid me to get off my booty! This is what I found. The swishing sound was him rubbing his hands back and forth through the powder (as you can see). And not an ounce in his mouth. I guess we'll never know if it really does make your mouth turn green. We have our hands full people. Even my 6 and 3 year old were appalled at our discovery. "We would never do that mom! Bad Bubba!"

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

AHH! Did it bleach his clothes? So glad he didn't eat it. Is your wood floor okay? AHHH!

britt said...

lol...but I know I wouldn't be laughing if it was me. how do you clean it up? vacuum?

Our Journey to Beating Epilepsy said...

oh my goodness!!! but...it is so cute!