Friday, September 25, 2009

Our little ballerina


We put Aliyah in a ballet/jazz class and she is starting to love it. Notice that I said, "starting". I think it's the fact that it's a morning class, and we all know my kids aren't morning people. :) It still takes the first 15 minutes of class for her shyness to fade, but any little girl would snap out of being shy when pink butterfly wings and fairy wands are involved. I need to take a video camera one of these days...it is SO cute. And her leg warmers definitely add to the cuteness. :)

3 comments:

Butlers R Us said...

What an adorable picture!

KimberlyGanir said...

I totally thought it was a picture of you!! And I mean April not Marc!!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Love the leg warmers!! How fun! Kohen must be a child prodigy, counting already and not even a year old!! Way to go!