Tuesday, November 11, 2008

He loves me? He loves me not?


He DEFINITELY loves me. Marc and I had a gym date. I'm a crack of dawn goer, and he's a late night goer. So, I was pretty excited to go with him for once. I glanced at the class schedule and noticed a spin class at the time we would be there. Running on the treadmill is not so fun these days with my belly. Do I dare even ask? So I crossed my fingers, held my breath, closed my eyes, and asked if he wanted to go to the class with me. Of course his first response was no way. Not because it was spin, but because classes are for girls. Then he said, will I be the only guy in the class? I think after going back and forth a couple times trying to convince him, he gave in. YEAHHHH! He liked it a lot, but he may need to invest in some padded shorts. Thanks honey, it was fun.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

what a guy... he told jim he was pretty sore. i don't think i could ever get jim to do power pump with me. maybe i'll start working on that...

Emily K. said...

Ooooh, I almost got Jake to go to Spinning with me the other day too, but he wouldn't give in. Now I can tell him that Mark did it, and maybe he will concede. Thanks, Mark!! The padded shorts are a must though.

Tina Upson said...

I love it!!! Marc's a real guy!! I have forced Sean into some classes before but I can tell he always feels a little foolish!!

Mom and Dad G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wadsworth's said...

"If Marc was in there it was still a class full of Women" says Randy (who by the way just discovered spinning himself). Randy continues to say, "Tell Marc to remove the maxi pad". Of course April won't know what I mean but Marc will". I (Amber) want to see you post a picture of you prego on a bike at the gym. That just might be the motivation I need to give it a try. And tell mom that when she posts a comment it needs to be RELEVANT and not RANDOM.

Our Journey to Beating Epilepsy said...

hey-
i need your e-mail address to put you on my blog...it's private now!

email it to me...
a_skeller@hotmail.com