Saturday, October 27, 2007

Couples Halloween Party!




Friday Night, Marc, Eric, Katie and I had a Halloween
party to go to that our neighbors were having.
It was in this big spooky barn and it was SO
much fun! In deciding what we were going
to be, Marc tries on this mullet. Well, it was
too funny of a wig to pass up, so he went as Captain
America with a mullet, and I was his date, wonder
woman. Eric and Katie as you can see were Jack
Sparo and his pirate girlfriend. They won best
coordinating couple and we won best super duo.
We ate and danced the night away. And when I say
we, I mean my girlfriends and me, Marc does not
dance. Happy Halloween Everyone!! I must
say, dressing up is actually pretty fun.

7 comments:

Emily K. said...

Both Jake and I laughed so much when we saw these pictures. Just look at those guns on Marc!!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. We love your blog.

Christy and Brian said...

I love that wig Marc! April where did you get such cute boots? It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

You guys looked awesome! I did recognize those boots. :)

Mardi Trone said...

Dang Gina...you guys look good. Yea PS I hope you wear those boots normally...I like them. I especially like to see Marc in blue spandex. That's my favorite part!

KimberlyGanir said...

Marc why didn't you dress up? You're too cool that you just have to go around wearing your RICKS shorts everywhere!! AWESOME COSTUMES!!!

KimberlyGanir said...

FROM AKONI: Can i borrow your mullet for next Halloween so I can be Billy Ray Cyrus, You know, Business in the front, Party in the back!! That's how I roll, Biotch!

Abby said...

lol We miss u!