Friday, September 14, 2007

My ABC's

A- Attached or single: attached

B- Best Friend: Aliyah! Marc says him and Kael are, so I guess that leaves me Aliyah.

C- Cake or Pie: Pie-rich chocolate filling with a flaky crust.

D- Day of choice: Saturday

E- Essential Item: my wedding ring. I have this fear of it falling off, and I check to see if it is there at least 5 times a day.

F- Favorite Color: Black and white (and yes they are colors)

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms

H- Hometown: Oregon City, Oregon

I- Indulgence(s): I am not afraid to have something sweet EVERYDAY of my life. Especially chocolate and ice cream.

J- January or July: July, it's in the summer

K- Kids: 2- Kael & Aliyah

L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family & Friends

M- Marriage Date: June 23, 2001

N- Number of Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges, especially fresh from the tree.

P- Phobias or Fears: Slithery SNAKES!

Q- Quote(s): Have no regrets!

R- christy left out the question, but I like watching my kids sleep too!

S- Season: Fall

T- Tag Three +: Kim, Shanetta, Liz

U- Unknown Fact About Me: All of my hangers in my closet have to be the same color. And I HATE wire hangers. I think they are ugly.

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat chicken almost every night.

W- Worst Habit: I put pepper on everything! And it has to be a good 7-10 shakes.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds

Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican

Z- Zodiac: Gemini, and no I am not a twin

2 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Where are your new pictures?? Didn't you have anything else better to do when you got home yesterday?

Abby said...

Here is my chocolate loving friend!!! I've missed you sooo much! I wish there was a Cheesecake Factory and an April around... ;( Gotta love Idaho. lol How is life??? Kael is so big and handsome!! Aliyah is sooo cute!!! What in the world is going on???